Stop losing talent & leaving money on the table!
About This Talk
Stop losing talent and leaving money on the table!
Diversity mentorship programs can empower a wide range of employees to share their experiences, ideas, knowledge, and opinions for equal opportunities. Through diversity initiatives, employees can learn cultural awareness to create an inclusive company culture.
Diversity mentorship programs create an environment of trust, belonging, understanding, encouragement, and support for diverse employees. It allows employees to voice their challenges, overcome obstacles, and find solutions. This will result in inspiring employees to perform to infinity and beyond.
Benefits of diversity mentorship:
- Improve diversity in all company disciplines, including, leadership;
- Attract and retain diverse talent;
- Connect diverse people to learn and share experiences.
Facts Related To This Presentation
- Research from McKinsey & Company revealed that ethnic diverse and gender-diverse companies are respectively 36% and 25% more likely to achieve financial returns above average.
- 71% of Fortune 500 companies have mentoring programs
- Mentoring programs boosted minority representation at the management level from 9% to 24%
- According to a LinkedIn study, 94% of employees said they would stay at a company longer if they were offered opportunities to learn and grow.
This workshop can be given online or offline.